Consulting For the Savvy Industrial Marketer
The opportunities for industrial marketers to create a significant competitive advantage have never been better.
Here’s the deal…If you have landed on this page, you are one of three things. You are a competitor snooping around. You are an old high school or college friend wasting a little time. Or…you are a savvy industrial marketer looking for a way to leverage the web for more lead generation. Maybe, you are looking for a competitive advantage. Congrats…you are doing your due diligence. If you are the latter, you came to the right spot.
Let’s start with a 30 minute evaluation of your current web strategy. In the our conversation, I willl focus the following:
- First, let’s look at your brand theme. Does your brand theme say, “Here, we have a bunch of products…want to buy some?” Or, does your brand theme and website say, “We are the experts, how can we help solve your challenges today?’
- Second, I will take a look at your current web site and determine if it is competitive in your industry. How does it stack up in terms of:
- Performance: Page size, page speed, page requests, etc.
- Mobile: Is your website ready for the age of mobile?
- SEO: If the technical aspects of your web site are not SEO-friendly, then no one can find your awesome content.
- Security: How secure is your website? Proper security will protect your website from attacks and give visitors confidence that your site is authentic and trustworthy.
- Third, I will evalute your online competitors and offer advice on the best way to gain an online advanage.
- Next, I will examine your entire online marketing strategy. Is it documented? What goals have you set for your digital assets? Have you developed a growth-driven strategy that will produce revenue rather than expense?
That should take about 30 minutes.
Then, I will send you some more information tailored to our converstation and your specific needs & questions.
I am going to let you read a couple of my blogs that may interest you, maybe subscribe to my blog or download some of my publications.
I will follow up with a phone call, if our conversation resonates. Or you may call me if you find my publications valuable. We will then take the next step and meet face-to-face to discuss; budget, sales goals, your in-house resources, etc.
Call Tom Repp at 269-375-0349 or click here for 30 minutes of free consultation.